DEPUTY DIRECTOR REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH
GRADE : E5/E5(1)
REPORTS TO : DIRECTOR FAMILY HEALTH
DIVISION : PUBLIC HEALTH
STATION : HEAD OFFICE
Responsible for providing leadership, guidance and oversight to the Reproductive Health Services and programs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinating the development and review of Reproductive Health policies, strategies, goals and objectives based on national and global trends and the sustainable development goals.
- Monitoring the efficiency and effectiveness of service delivery methods and procedures and promote best quality practices.
- Coordinating the development of reproductive health training programmes for the health workers and the general public
- Serving as a resource person in training activities as appropriate and assist in upgrading service protocols and maintaining high service delivery.
- Providing technical leadership in reproductive health programmes.
- Conducting reproductive health operational research and contribute to research finding dissemination and utilization.
- Ensuring the provision of quality services through effective and efficient use of appropriate technology.
- Managing the development and administration of the department’s budget, review and approve provincial plans and budgets
- Ensuring availability of standardized equipment, essential resources and supplies at the right place and at all times.
- Ensuring the integration of gender perspectives in all programmes.
- Preparing monthly, quarterly, annual and other plans and reports.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- A basic qualification in a Health field
- Masters in relevant health field is an added advantage
- A minimum of 6 years of progressive working experience, two (2) years of which should be at supervisory or management level.
- Professional registration in appropriate field.
Prospective candidates will be subjected to mandatory psychometric tests.
Candidates who meet the requirements of the post s are invited to submit their applications accompanied by CVs and certified copies of certificates not later than 28 October 2022 to
The Executive Director
Health Service Board
Old Parirenyatwa Hospital
Bag A6104 Avondale, Harare
Send application and resume on the above email and also apply online below.